The Mission of the CRMLS is to deliver, through local member associations, the most affordable, reliable, and convenient listing technology service available, and to provide products and services that support Realtors in maximizing use of property data to achieve business goals.
Your CRMLS listings are seen statewide by over 155,000 users, 45,000 through Data Share, and reciprocal access and so much more.
Join today and share your listing Statewide!
Requirements to Join include
- Your Broker must be an Active member in the CRMLS in any of the 39 participating Associations.
- Office Managers, Assistants and Secretarial staff doing data entry or search must also join with independent access.
- Member must complete the M.A.R. Member application
- The M.A.R Member application must be signed by the Broker of Record
- Each member must provide a letter of “Good Standing from your Primary Board or current MLS Provider.
- Office Managers, Assistants and Secretarial staff must complete the CRMLS Secretarial Assist application form, which must be signed by the Broker of Record. Please note: any staff accessing the CRMLS on behalf of the Broker, agent, or through MLS office services must be a member of the MLS with their Member ID.
MAR Membership Application
MAR Secretarial & Assistant Application
CRMLS Coverage AreaFor more information
Please contact the M.A.R Association Office